Make a Donation
To make a tax-deductible donation to Sylvia Rivera Law Project, you have a few different options. Thank you for supporting our crucial work!
- Donate online using a credit card via SRLP’s website.
- To support SRLP’s work by becoming a Monthly Sustainer, check the box for “I want to contribute this amount every”
- Send a check payable to Sylvia Rivera Law Project to:
Sylvia Rivera Law Project
147 W 24th St, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10011
- Donate Stock. A gift of appreciated stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares to SRLP can provide crucial financial support and reduce your tax liability! Your tax deduction is based on the full market value of the gift, and you avoid capital gains taxes. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Donate in-kind services or materials. We’re always seeking office supplies, food and beverages for events, and more! We currently need a color copier, a digital camera and reams of copier paper. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
In accordance with state law, we provide this note to inform you that you may request a copy of our last annual report (as required by section 172-b of the New York Executive Law) either from us or from the Attorney General. Our address is: SRLP, 147 W. 24th Street, 5th Fl., New York, NY 10011. The address of the Attorney General is: State of New York, Office of the Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, NY 10271.