The following organizations provide free legal services to people in the New York City area. These organizations are the ones SRLP most often refers to when we are unable to provide direct legal services.
- Anti-Violence Project
- Immigration Equality
- Legal Aid Society Civil Practice
- Legal Aid Society Criminal Practice
- New York Legal Assistance Group LGBTQ Law Project
- Peter Cicchino Youth Project at the Urban Justice Center
- Sex Worker Project at the Urban Justice Center
In addition, please check out our Resources page for further information about organizations that can assist you as well as our Know Your Rights brochures and information.
Do you think you should be listed here? It’s possible we made a mistake and left out some great legal service providers. Please contact us to let us know! If you work for an organization and would like a training on how you can provide trans-competent legal services please contact us about our trainings.