You are here: Home › SRLP Home
The Sylvia Rivera Law Project works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine gender identity and expression, regardless of income or race, and without facing harassment, discrimination or violence.
SRLP Programs and ServicesLearn more about the Sylvia Rivera Law Project's programs and services, as well as how you can support our work. Get involved with SRLP...
Get legal help with name changes, IDs, immigration and more. Learn about our office hours and how to contact us to get help.
To make a tax-deductible donation to Sylvia Rivera Law Project, you have a few different options. Thank you for supporting our crucial work!
The latest news from the Sylvia Rivera Law Project
Check out the SRLP events calendar.
PAC is one way to overcome the enormous state-created barriers to communication and political participation for the people who are most affected by the prison industrial complex.
SRLP has a membership model, which supports more involvement from community members.
Latest News from SRLP
- SRLP’s Sei Young Pyo Speaks to Complex Magazine on the Limits of DACA for TGNCI Immigrants March 16, 2017
- SRLP’s Sasha Alexander Speaks Out About Violence Against Trans Women March 14, 2017
- Know Your Rights in this Winter Weather March 13, 2017
- SRLP Speaks to CNN on the Large Number of Trans People Who Have Updated Their Birth Certificates Since the Rule Change in 2015 March 10, 2017
- SRLP Mourns for the Lives Lost in a Recent Wave of Anti-Trans Violence, Calls for More Support for Trans People of Color March 6, 2017