You are here: Home › SRLP Home
The Sylvia Rivera Law Project works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine gender identity and expression, regardless of income or race, and without facing harassment, discrimination or violence.
SRLP Programs and ServicesLearn more about the Sylvia Rivera Law Project's programs and services, as well as how you can support our work. Get involved with SRLP...
Get legal help with name changes, IDs, immigration and more. Learn about our office hours and how to contact us to get help.
To make a tax-deductible donation to Sylvia Rivera Law Project, you have a few different options. Thank you for supporting our crucial work!
The latest news from the Sylvia Rivera Law Project
Check out the SRLP events calendar.
PAC is one way to overcome the enormous state-created barriers to communication and political participation for the people who are most affected by the prison industrial complex.
SRLP has a membership model, which supports more involvement from community members.
Latest News from SRLP
- SRLP’s Campaigns are Heating Up! June 15, 2018
- Mobilizing for Workers Rights, Trans Liberation, and Immigrant Justice May 30, 2018
- “Solo tenemos que esperar”: TGNCI Immigrants in Limbo May 7, 2018
- SRLP Continues to Resist Against Violent Prison Conditions May 4, 2018
- SRLP is Reopening Our Walk-In Legal Clinic on May 24! / SRLP está reabriendo nuestra clínica legal el 24 de mayo! May 4, 2018