You are here: Home › SRLP Home
The Sylvia Rivera Law Project works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine gender identity and expression, regardless of income or race, and without facing harassment, discrimination or violence.
SRLP Programs and ServicesLearn more about the Sylvia Rivera Law Project's programs and services, as well as how you can support our work. Get involved with SRLP...
Get legal help with name changes, IDs, immigration and more. Learn about our office hours and how to contact us to get help.
To make a tax-deductible donation to Sylvia Rivera Law Project, you have a few different options. Thank you for supporting our crucial work!
The latest news from the Sylvia Rivera Law Project
Check out the SRLP events calendar.
PAC is one way to overcome the enormous state-created barriers to communication and political participation for the people who are most affected by the prison industrial complex.
SRLP has a membership model, which supports more involvement from community members.
Latest News from SRLP
- Honrando la vida y el liderazgo de Lorena Borjas April 4, 2020
- Honoring the Life & Leadership of Lorena Borjas April 3, 2020
- Coronavirus Community Safety: SRLP CURRENTLY CLOSED March 13, 2020
- Open call for art submissions! January 17, 2020
- SRLP releases our 2020 Prisoner Advisory Committee calendar December 18, 2019