You are here: Home › SRLP Home
The Sylvia Rivera Law Project works to guarantee that all people are free to self-determine gender identity and expression, regardless of income or race, and without facing harassment, discrimination or violence.
SRLP Programs and ServicesLearn more about the Sylvia Rivera Law Project's programs and services, as well as how you can support our work. Get involved with SRLP...
Get legal help with name changes, IDs, immigration and more. Learn about our office hours and how to contact us to get help.
To make a tax-deductible donation to Sylvia Rivera Law Project, you have a few different options. Thank you for supporting our crucial work!
The latest news from the Sylvia Rivera Law Project
Check out the SRLP events calendar.
PAC is one way to overcome the enormous state-created barriers to communication and political participation for the people who are most affected by the prison industrial complex.
SRLP has a membership model, which supports more involvement from community members.
Latest News from SRLP
- SRLP community members stand up for their right to safe and adequate healthcare August 19, 2019
- Our existence is resistance! The Sylvia Rivera Law Project at the Translatinx March 2019 August 13, 2019
- ¡Nuestra existencia, es resistencia! El Silvia Rivera Law Project en la Marcha Translatinx 2019 August 13, 2019
- Protect Black Trans Women May 21, 2019
- “Trans are Beautiful”: loving ourselves March 22, 2019