The SRLP Awards are just under two weeks away! We are all so excited to honor the fierce and brilliant organizers and advocates working to win access to safe and affordable healthcare for trans people. Please join us to celebrate our comrades and raise money to continue this work!
- Judith Goldiner, Belkys Garcia, Kim Forte, Sumani Lanka, and Rebecca Novick – The Legal Aid Society
- Mary Eaton – Willkie Farr and Gallagher LLP
- Megan Hogan – Medicaid Advocate
- Elliott Fukui & Tanya Walker – TransJustice of the Audre Lorde Project
- Julian Padilla – Make the Road NY
- Dani Heffernan, Chris Carlon, & Tiq Milan – GLAAD
- Pooja Gehi & Reina Gossett – SRLP
Matthew Carmody Fellowship: John Skwiersky
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Time: 6 PM – 8 PM
Location: 3 Park Avenue (on the corner of 33rd St), 29th Floor, New York City. The building is elevator accessible.
Directions: Take the 6 to 33rd Street or the B/D/F/M/N/Q/R to 34th Street/Herald Square and walk 3 blocks east to Park Avenue.
English-Spanish interpretation will be provided during the program.
MC’d by Miasha Forbes, SRLP Collective Member
Music by DJ Ushka
Catering by Émigré Gourmet and open bar with drinks from Gotham Wines & Liquors and Brooklyn Brewery.
- Host Committee Ticket Levels – $250 – $5,000
- General Admission – $100
- Reduced General Admission – $50
- Low-Income/Student Tickets – $0 – $35
All are welcome!
If you cannot attend, please consider making a donation or purchasing a program ad to congratulate our honorees and support our work. Visit http://srlp.org/awards2014 to donate. Every dollar goes a long way toward supporting trans healthcare!
Thank you for your commitment to our community and our liberation.