Every Day Abolition Series
SRLP offers a series called Everyday Abolition, offering a space to heal from the violence in our communities by practicing and sharing our lived experiences with everyday abolition.Learn More and Get Involved
Take Action with SRLP!
Let the DOH know you support proposed rule to lift barriers to gender-affirming healthcare!
We are calling on our community members to take action by reading and signing this petition published by SRLP!Take Action
Policy change by government agencies is a critical part of our work. Check out some examples of policies SRLP has worked on. Learn More…
- Speak up against sexual violence at the Board of Corrections hearing (7/21/2016)
- Birthday Celebration for Sylvia Rivera and Marsha P. Johnson (7/18/2016)
- SRLP speaks to the Board of Correction about implementing meaningful PREA standards (5/24/2016)
- SRLP Members Discuss Housing, Employment Discrimination at Commission on Human Rights Workshop (5/9/2016)
- Trans Voices Raised At Public Hearing (10/23/2015)
- Stop Harsh New Restrictions on People in NYC Jails and Their Families! (9/25/2015)
- SRLP Members and Staff Oppose Visitation Changes in NYC Jails (9/22/2015)
- Meet SRLP’s New Director of Client Services! (9/8/2015)
- SRLP’s Prisoner Justice Project Assists in Keeping #EyesOnRikers (9/8/2015)
- Black trans love is revolutionary: SRLP’s Sasha Alexander and their wife Olympia Perez speaks on NBC News (6/16/2015)